Book your holidays with Almaz
Welcome on board
Almaz is a real diamond of the Aegean and the Ionian Sea. The name in Arabic means “diamond” and ALMAZ shines literally in the blue waters around the beautiful Greek islands. She is a modern and stylish 68 ft Flybridge motor yacht, built by AZIMUT Italy in 2008.
Based in Alimos Marina, Athens, cruises all around the islands of Argosaronikos, Cyclades, the Aegean and the Ionian Sea.
Almaz accommodates 8 guests in its 4 cabins:
- Master and VIP cabins have double queen-sized beds
- The other 2 have two single beds each and one of them is convertible to double bed
- All cabins have full amenities (TV, stereo, air-condition etc.) and en-suite bathrooms while the Master cabin’s bathroom has a bathtub
- Personal care products for all guests are branded (Elemis).
Guests can enjoy the indoor lounge and dining area in comfort, elegance and cool atmosphere.
Relax on the leather sofas and have a pleasant time with friends and family through the electronic equipment: TV (43″), satellite TV, COSMOTE TV, Dolby surround stereo, DVD player, Playstation 4 etc.
Enjoy your meal in the dining area, freshly prepared in ALMAZ’s kitchen.
If you prefer enjoying your breakfast in open air, lounge on the lower deck is ideal.
All hours of the day guests gather around the oval table and enjoy the sound of the sea or life on the harbor.
But also lounge on the upper deck is equally joyful, as well as more private and quiet. View to the sea or to the sunset with pleasant company offers the perfect touch on an ideal day. Guests can also enjoy the experience of BBQ on this lounge.
But true heaven is the sundeck bimini with the large sunbathing pads and the comfort shade that offer private and relaxing moments during the day.
Sea toys bring out your playful side: 3,8m Tender 50 BHP Yamaha outboard, Jet Ski Sea Doo Spark 2018, 2 X Sea Doo underwater scooter, towing tube, knee board, water ski for adults and kids, paddle board (SUP), snorkeling gear, fishing equipment, swimming platform… All at your services…
Captain, cook, stewardess and deckhand welcome guests on board and offer an unforgettable experience.
Gentle mood, helpfulness, immediacy, discretion, along with professionalism and years of experience give the unique human touch of ALMAZ’s to your holidays.
Book your holidays with Almaz
|CHARTER PERIOD||CHARTER RATE|
|High season (01/07-31/08)||19.500€/week|
VAT not included. Yacht details and information may change without notice. Details to be confirmed with Yacht Charter Specialists during booking process. Charter prices are for a one-week charter or per day. Exact pricing and/or other detail will be confirmed in charter contract. Any applicable taxes are extra. MYBA (The World Yachting Association) agreement standardizes charter terms and protects the Charter, the Owner and the Agent/Broker in case any problems arise. By signing MYBA charter contract charterer is obligated to pay the entire charter fee regardless if actually aboard the yacht. 50% of charter fee is paid by signing MYBA contract and 50% 1 month prior charter day. Extra expenses are charged with APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) rising up to 25%-30% of total charter fee and also depending on charterer’s itinerary, food, beverages, etc. Accurate records of funds spent during charter are kept by the captain and clearance will be made at the end of charter.
- LOA: 20,72 m (68′ ft)
- Beam: 5,42 m (17’78 ft)
- Draft: 1,65 m (5’41 ft)
- Flag: Greek
- Built: 2008
- Shipyard/Builder: AZIMUT Benetti Yachts Italy
- Classification: RINA
- Type: Planning motor yacht
- Hull+Superstructure: GRP
- Displacement at Full load: 41.5T
- Engines: 2 x 1.360 HP MAN
- Generators: 1 Kohler 17,5 KW + 1 Kohler 20,0 KW
- Fuel Consumption: 350 liters/hr (engines)
190 liters/day (generators)
- Fuel capacity: 4.800 liters
- Fresh water capacity: 1.200 litters + Water maker
- Bow/stern thruster: Yes
- Cruise speed: 24,0 knots
- Top speed: 34,0 knots
- Range: 350 NM (at cruise speed 24 knots)
- Guests: 8
- Cabins: 4 (Master + VIP + 2 twins)
- Crew: 4 (sleep in separate crew quarters)
- Air-condition: All indoor areas, individual cabin controls
- Entertainment: WiFi 3G/4G, TV 43” wide screen, DVD player BlueRay, Playstation 4, BBQ on flybridge, TV and stereo in all cabins
- Amenities: by ELEMIS